Tuesday, May 26, 2009
1) What was the hardest kicking rifle you ever fired?
2) What is the gun you could never sell?
Here are mine…
1) My Ruger #3 in 45-70 - kicked so hard with hot loads it split my lip.
2) I have the Carcano rifle that was used for ballistics from the Kennedy assassination given to me by one of the officers of the NRA and my father's Walther P-38 made in 1944 he left to me when he died.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
A friend of mine once called the Ruger Mini-30 the ultimate urban defense rifle. That got me thinking. What is the ultimate urban defense rifle?
2) 16”-18” medium-heavy barrel
3) 6.5lbs or less without optics
4) 1200 ft-lbs energy at 200 yards
5) 20-30 round magazines
6) Peep sights with optics mount option
7) AR-15 platform
Now here is the controversial part - .260 Remington.
So what do you say?